July 8, 2013

vita vita

So you guys, I am a serial blogger. From my angsty teenage LiveJournal days onward, I pretty much always kept an online diary of some sort, written in with varying degrees of frequency. This one here that you are currently reading follows a couple years of non-blogging and I must say, I am glad to be back into it. It's nice to have a place to keep thoughts.

I'm pretty bummed that I've deleted most of these. Every couple of years I go through an oh no, there's way too much about me on the internet phase and I delete accounts and remove photos and so on. I kept a pretty awesome tumblr from 2008-2011 that I'm especially sad is gone.

Anyway, the point is, there is one that I did not delete!

These are from my semester abroad in Florence, back in the spring of 2007. It's more writing than photos and I start almost every sentence with "So..." but if you're curious about 21 year old Amy, have a looksee: vita

(Yes, I called the thing vita because I'm very cool and Italian.)







No comments:

Post a Comment